Environmental Health & Safety
Our products and workplaces demonstrate our belief that what is good for the environment and the safety and health of all people is good for Champion Laboratories, Inc.
We believe that everyone has the right to a safe and healthy working environment, that we earn the right to operate by being effective stewards of the environment, and that all EHS incidents are preventable. By continuously striving for excellence in EHS, we also protect, enhance, and create business value for our organization.
In all of our activities and operations, we will:
- Commit to fulfill and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements designed to protect safety, health, and the environment wherever we operate around the world.
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all colleagues, contractors, and guests.
- Protect our environment and the communities in which we operate, conserve resources, promote recycling, reduce hazardous material use, and prevent pollution.
- Foster a culture of EHS excellence built upon values, integrity, accountability, collaboration, and the active participation of all.
- Continuously improve our systems, processes, and performance and integrate EHS throughout our global operations.
- Engage stakeholders and communicate our progress and performance.
- Provide appropriate resources and build the individual knowledge and capabilities to achieve these commitments.
|Oil Plant-Albion, IL||Air Plant-Albion, IL||Shelby,MI|
|Media Paper/Pleat Oven – Release of Pollutant to Air||Media Paper/Pleat Oven – Release of Pollutant to Air||Media Paper/ Pleat Oven – Release of Pollutant to Air|
|Elements/Element Oven – Release of Pollutant to Air|
|Process Fluid Aboveground Storage Tanks – Release of Pollutants to Water or Soil||Transformers – Release of Pollutants to Water or Soil|
|Ultra-Filtration System and UF Tanks – Release of Pollutants to Water or Soil||Used Compressor Water- Release of pollutants to water|
|Diesel Fire Pump – Release of Pollutants to Water or Soil||Steel – Resource Consumption|
|Transformers – Release of Pollutants to Water or Soil||Refrigerant in HVAC Units- Release of Pollutant to Air|
|Steel – Resource Consumption||Steel – Resource Consumption|
|Natural Gas – Resource Consumption|